Have you finally unpacked and gotten some rest? The Gathering is always an experience to be remembered, and 2018’s event was no exception. Hosted in the heart of Las Vegas at the Aria Resort & Casino, John Paul Mitchell Systems®’ signature event featured two days of technique and business-building classes, breathtaking main stage presentations, unparalleled networking opportunities and the foundation for memories that’ll last a lifetime.
With John Paul DeJoria, Angus Mitchell, Robert Cromeans, Lucie Doughty, Colin Caruso, Heather Kaanoi, Noogie Thai and the rest of the JPMS™ Artistic Team all in attendance, the wealth of knowledge and inspiration was overwhelming. As always, there were many memorable highlights—from John Paul making his grand entrance by bursting through the main stage screen, to celebrating the launch of MVRCK™ and taking in Tea Tree’s inspiring presentation on how you, too, can “green” your salon.
In all, The Gathering featured:
- 5 trucks delivering everything
- 13,325 square feet of hanging banners
- 21 ballrooms
- 341 hands-on tables
- A 170-foot LED video wall
- 150 models
- 4,540 mannequin heads
- 2 ½ days building The Mall
- 19 Peace, Love & Happiness Mall vendors with 245 items of branded merchandise
- 107 Gathering-specific movies
- 36 hands-on and look & learn workshops
- 14 large-scale environmental graphics
- 3 interactive experiences
What will happen next time? We’re already counting down the days until August 2020.
Be the first to get the scoop on Gathering and other news specifically for PM Pros on our new Instagram channel @PaulMitchellPro.