This less-is-more approach is very much on trend and it’s also a smart choice for keeping hair healthy, which everybody is looking for. And now Awapuhi Wild Ginger® is introducing three new ways to support effortless, low-maintenance hairstyles:
- Dry Shampoo Foam—a fantastic dry shampoo that extends and refreshes your guests’ look
- No Blowout HydroCream—an exceptional wash and go “air-dry” product
- Anti-Frizz Hairspray— a great new hairspray that prevents frizz before it starts
All three of these products feature our signature natural awapuhi extract and our proprietary KeraTriplex technology to help balance moisture, eliminate frizz and repair damage, resulting in a softer, healthier looking finish.
They provide excellent Take Home sales opportunities for guests looking to protect their investment by prolonging their blowout and color services, and save time.
TARGET YOUR REGULAR HAIR SERVICE GUESTS
To help extend her blowout after the salon and have great 2nd and 3rd day hair, recommend:
- Dry Shampoo Foam
- Anti-Frizz Hairspray
To help prevent color fade and repair damage, recommend:
- Moisturizing Lather or MirrorSmooth® Shampoo
- Keratin Cream Rinse® or MirrorSmooth® Conditioner
- No Blowout HydroCream
- Anti-Frizz Hairspray (available in travel-size for touch-ups throughout the day)
ALL SERVICE GUESTS
To revive and volumize hair whenever, from the gym to a girls’ night out, recommend:
- Dry Shampoo Foam on the roots
- Anti-Frizz Hairspray to hold it all together late into the night
DON’T FORGET ABOUT AWAPUHI WILD GINGER PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS
It’s the perfect time for post-summer hair repair. Recommend KeraTriplex® (for color-treated/chemical-treated hair) or HydraTriplex™ (for dry/frizzy hair) Treatments along with the appropriate Awapuhi Wild Ginger Take Home products based on your guests’ needs.
Contact your Distributor to stock your salon with Dry Shampoo Foam, No Blowout HydroCream and Anti-Frizz Hairspray. To customize your guests’ hair care regimen, download the Awapuhi Wild Ginger prescription pad here (under Ongoing Marketing Literature).
For more information on Awapuhi Wild Ginger products, click here.